Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Shower


My Sweet friends were so nice to give me a baby shower at my very favorite restaurant. My friend Liz, of course, out did herself and made it so cute. We had so much fun eating, talking and just hanging out. Thank you so much Liz and Sarah and for everyone who came. I loved every minute of it!





I'm so sad I didn't get a group pic. I am horrible about taking pics. Luckily my friend took all these...Trust me I wouldn't just have only taken pics of me...especially being the pregnant one.

3 comments:

Jill said...

wow! that is the cutest baby shower i've ever seen!!! only a few days left. are you ready for this kendra? i can't wait to see him! good luck.

Sharstin said...

What a darling shower! Loved all the fun little touches. I would expect nothing less of cute Liz! You are so close my friend! can't wait to see the little guy--lu ya!

Alisa and Crowells said...

LOVE the decorations! So cute of your friend. You look awesome for being 9 months Kenj! Wish we could have been there for your shower! Looks like it was very darling.