Friday, July 17, 2009
Independence Day
We had a great holiday! We went over to the Webber's for a bbq and swim party during the day with all of our favorite families, then we headed to the church to watch the fireworks. It was really odd beacause we got there and they were already going off and it was light outside. Well I guess we under a huge storm warning at about the time they were suppose to go off. So we watched them in the light (which was kind a little different) then as soon as they ended it just started pooring! So I guess it all worked out great. Sophie was more into the glow sticks than the fireworks this year, but at least she wsn't scared of them this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That would be weird to watch them in the light. I noticed your pregnancy tab - only 19 more days. Hallelujah!!! Are you ready?
Post a Comment