
This year Nicole came out for the event. It was so much fun to have her here for it. She loves country and it was fun to have fellow pregnant women amongst the crowd. CMA fest is my favorite time of year here in Nashville. All of the country singers are around the entire weekend and perform at the titan's stadium each night, they each play about 6 songs and then the next one is up. It is a blast! Ben's uncle is always so nice to get us passes for the entire weekend. Thank you Dave!!


After the weekend I have a new love for Jake Owen & Lady Antebellum.
The first night started off a little crazy. The concert was going and then about an hour into it they had to stop it because of a tornado warning (welcome to TN). We all had to find shelter and wait until it passed. Well about 3 hours later it cleared and they continued the concert at midnight. It was actually pretty fun sitting around talking and watching all the crazy cowboys.
After the weekend I have a new love for Jake Owen & Lady Antebellum.



4 comments:
looks like so much fun! I do love TN and country music of course! I love the UT picts too! we miss you all ready friend :)
kendra, i was just looking at your blog and i can't believe you are already 35 plus weeks!!!! where did the time go. just think, you will be having a little boy to snuggle with in just a few weeks. i can't wait to see him! any names????
What, I am so sad I am not there. I am very jealous of you country music adventures. I want to hear more about it. You look fabulous, I can't wait to see pictures of cute little Ben Junior! Love ya!
Oh, and I forgot to say I love Lady Antebellum, their new run to you song is definitely a fave. So jealous friend!
Post a Comment