Friday, July 3, 2009

UT Summary

Well we had a blast being in UT for 11 weeks (minus the fact that we didn't get to have Ben with us the whole time). I swear no matter how long you go, it isn't just long enough. I still didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see, and eat at all restaurants on my list. However, we had such a good time spending time with family and friends. I already miss the Mountains and the yummy water. (yes UT's water is the best tasting). After being there so long Sophie got every attached to her grandparents. We have been here almost a month now and Sophie still asks daily if we can go to MiMi and PaPa's house. She misses them so much ( so do we)! Thank you for showing us such a good time...mom and dad, Ann and Brad. We love you!!




Oh yes, and thank you Nicole for taking Sophie down the slide many times. I don't think I could have done it as well as you (she's pregnant too, but much smaller than me.)
I love this pic...too funny!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I agree...you were not here long enough because we never got to go to lunch! Can't wait to see you and Soph again...and the new baby, and Ben! I hope you are doing great!