Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!!!

Wow! I can't believe 6 years ago today we got married. Time has flown by. I am so greatful for my sweet husband. I am one lucky girl to have him by my side. We have had so much fun these last couple years. Here's to many many more!!!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

i love that picture. oh, the good old days when we were young and free. has it really been six years?!!! time does fly. i think you guys make such a wonderful couple. you both are amazing people but together you are even better. thanks for your example of how a marriage should be. we love and miss you guys.

Sharstin said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember the day you got married! so fun! you guys are an amazing couple! Hope you get to go out on the town for a romantic getaway. luv ya!

Mike and Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had fun!!

The Steel's said...

Happy 6th Anniversary...it was a fabulous wedding. Doesn't seem like it has been 6 years. I love you guys! You make a great couple and a great looking child as well. Hope you had a chance to go out and have a good time.

Robin said...

I hope you danced the night away. Happy Anniversary!

The Stucki's said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies when your having fun! You guys are a great couple :)

Alisa and Crowells said...

That is such a fun picture! Your bridals are gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary--we love you guys!

Niki said...

Wow, it has already been 6 years!! Crazy! You guys are a great couple, I can't wait to see you again and catch up!

Melanie Parker said...

Happy Anniversary! 6 years that is awesome!!