Hey Kendra I lost your email so email me!! ALso have Ben look at http://www.akmerrillfamily.blogspot.com/ Have Ben write a memory of Brett- It will make sense when you read it Hope you had a great Christmas sorry we couldn't get together Love ya Cuz Brooke
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
7 comments:
I love it! Sophie is very wise! Her hair is getting so long!
Kenj!! Love the new header and the update! What fun pictures!! Soph just keeps growing--what a face!!
Happy New Year! looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! we need to chat soon--we have been playing a fierce game of phone tag
Love this picture! I'm glad you had a great Christmas and New Year. I love the burning tree idea. I also love your bangs.
Oh, that picture is so cute!
Hey Kendra I lost your email so email me!! ALso have Ben look at
http://www.akmerrillfamily.blogspot.com/
Have Ben write a memory of Brett-
It will make sense when you read it
Hope you had a great Christmas sorry we couldn't get together
Love ya Cuz
Brooke
That picture of Sophie is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing... I want to hear the story of how the picture came to be
Post a Comment