Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Tender Tennessee Christmas

This year we spent Christmas and New Year's in Nashville. Ben' s schedule didn't allow us to go to Utah so we started our own traditions this year on our own. We had fun just being together. It was different having Christmas day sunny and warm but was fun! We are so greatful to have the Critchlow's living so close to us. They helped the holiday's feel like home.


New Year's is always a fun event at the Critchlow's. They have a party and at midnight they blow-up the Christmas Tree along with many fireworks. Sadly Ben had to work but me and Sophie had fun bringing in the new year!

3 comments:

The Steel's said...

Whoa, I want to attend the Critchlow's party, who blows up a christmas tree? I think in Utah you might get in big trouble for that. I am glad you guys had a nice together. Did Ben give the epidural to the New Year's baby?

Jill said...

finally!!!! i've been waiting to see some cute pictures of sophie. she gets cuter and cuter every day. maybe someday sophie will have friends that nolan and luke can date. weird.
love your bangs!!!! when did you do that? it's fun to get a fresh do every now and then. you look great. we miss you guys. and thanks again for the gift certificate. i can't wait to use it. who knows when with having two kids now. i'm in over my head! love you guys.

The Flitton's said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I love your family picture. Sophie is getting so big. I have to admit that I am a little upset that I didn't get to see a Christmas tree blow up on New Years!