Wow! It's been a while. So we had a fun December. Ben had a rotation in Ohio for a month so we spent 2 weeks with him and then me and Soph went back to to Utah for 2 weeks. Sophie had so much fun seeing the snow, playing the drums with Derek, having tea with her grandpa and blowing many many bubbles with her G & G Rabe. I loved being down at Temple Sq, seeing the lights in Ogden... Soph loved it! Shopping with the Rabe's, celebrating Christmas early and just being around everyone we've missed. We have realized now matter how long we go back for it never is enough time!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like a fabulous visit, still very sad I didn't meet up with you, I am excited for your next return. Hey, I like the bangs. And I like Derek's facial hair, he is so manly!
So sad we didn't get to see you, but totally understandable! Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas! Hope to see you guys soon. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment