Oh, and thanks for the help with Babywise! Brynn started sleeping for 5-6 hours at a time and then we let her cry for a couple hours one night and now she's is sleeping through the night!! Yay!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
6 comments:
Merry Christmas sweet friend! it was so great seeing you! you know I love this pic of your cute fam!
You have a beautiful family my dear. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.
Hope you had a great Christmas with your cute little family! We missed seeing you guys. Happy New Year!!!
Kenj it was so great seeing you! I can't believe how darling and grown up Sophie is... Tell Ben hi from us!
Oh, and thanks for the help with Babywise! Brynn started sleeping for 5-6 hours at a time and then we let her cry for a couple hours one night and now she's is sleeping through the night!! Yay!
I am so so sad I missed you!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!! Maybe I just need to come to TN!!
Post a Comment