Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some more Pics......

Here are some more pics of when we went to Florida.....






15 comments:

Staci... said...

Kendra!! Those pictures are so dang cute!! I love them!! How fun!!!

The Stucki's said...

Cute pictures! I love BEACH pictures!! You have such a cute little family.

Sharstin said...

Very cute! I love fun beach pictures, and the look and lighting is very pretty.

Mom+Girls said...

love, love all the pictures, I wish we were close to the ocean I love the ocean and all the pictures there are great!!!

Robin said...

I love Sophie's little leg lift in the last photo. They all turned out so cute. You really are exploring the south aren't you? Lucky!!

Niki said...

You guys are the cutest! When are you coming to visit??

LindsMcConk said...

Okay, I'm going to blow all of these pictures up and put them in my house... We'll have to just pretend that it's our family and hope no one notices.. I don't know if I've ever seen cuter pictures!!!

The Steel's said...

I love them..LOVE them! I think I would like an 8X10 of you walking on the beach with Sophie kicking her leg up. Or perhaps give me all of them and I will buy a collage frame. They honestly are great pictures friend. What a good lookin group you are.

Alisa and Crowells said...

These picture sare AWESOME! Who took these? I love the one of Ben tossing Soph in the air. Way darling.

Jill said...

what great pictures!!! the lighting is so perfect. i can't stand how cute sophie is!!! it makes me want to get some family pictures. i can't wait to see you guys in august. the little kiddies are going to be so cute all walking around now. you have a beautiful family.

The Flitton's said...

These pictures are beautiful. We hope you're having a great summer. Let us know when you guys have some time off.

Jena Hendry said...

Oh my goodness Kendra! Love these pictures. They are gorgeous! I love all of them! Your family is so beautiful

Brynn said...

Are you guys models? Those pics could be right out of a J.Crew catalog, so cute! Check your email Kenj, I wrote you back last week about getting together when you come to Utah, let's do it for sure!

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I am in love with all of these pictures! They are so dang cute! The one one your table is my absolute favorite

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Darling pictures! I can't believe how big Sophie is! She is so cute!