Monday, June 2, 2008
Horses, Horses...Horses
Over the weekend we went to good old Kentucky with the Critchlow's (Ben's aunt and uncle). We went to Lexington and saw some horse farms (Ben was in heaven), went to a baseball game and just hung out at the pool. We love being with them. They are the cuteset family! Then me and Ben went over to Louisville to see our cute friends Jared and Becky. They showed us a good time! We went to a race at the Kentucky Derby, saw downtown and ate some extra yummy bbq. We had so much fun!! Plus we learned a lot about horses. Ask us anything!!! Thanks Flitton's & Critchlow's


Will was so happy to find something just his size
This horse "Man O War "(a famous horse) is their horses grandpa. Sweet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Did you know the actual definition of a jockey is someone who races horses on a racetrack. Betcha didn't know that derby whiz! Looks like a grand ole time. Next time invite Ash. My in-laws were in Cincinatti while you were visiting or else I would have told them you were visiting and they could have baked a pie..Or Chili! I just couldn't resist saying it my friend.
how fun! you guys are quite the traveling family. might as well take advantage of it while your there. i'm so glad you got to see jared and becky again. they are some of our favorite people. looks like a lot of fun!
looks like lots o fun! who doesn't like a day at the tracks? if was good to talk to you girly
You guys do such fun stuff! I love reading about all your adventures!
So fun!! We love Kentucky! My brother in law and sister in law are in Louisville for med school. It is so pretty!
I'm glad you've been able to experience so many exciting things. I don't have a horse question but when I do I'm calling you.
"giddy-up"--says Corey, "saddle up, and hope you have a nice day!"
What a classic experience! Love the picture with the jockey! Looks like summah time there!
Post a Comment