Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beach BABY!!!

Ben had some time off of school so went went to the beach!! Our sweet friends invited to Rosemary Beach, FL with them to relax and enjoy the sun. Rosemary Beach it is one of the best kept secerts. We had never heard of it and were pleasantly suprised when we arrived. This town is so darling, the homes and building all look like they came straight out of architectural digest magazine and the beaches were awesome! White sugar sand beaches with bright blue/green water. (and just 6.5 hrs from TN) We were in LOVE!!! It was a much needed vacation!! We can't thank the Rich's enough!!!!





















Sophie was so sad to leave the beach.







Everyone in town road around on these cute bikes.

They had a carnival by the beach one night for the kids. It was so cute! Can you Spy Sophie??

This is my sweet friend Liz and her daughter Lauren.











11 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

Oh my goodness... looks like pure heaven. Looks like a great place for relaxation!! I can't believe you are that close to a beautiful beach like that. How fun!

Sharstin said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous! and all of your pictures are so cute! I seriously think it is so fun that you guys just go on these little extravaganzas all the time--Way to Live it up Kenj!

Robin said...

I want to go to the beach. No fair. Looks like so much fun. What a cute place to visit. Your brother spoke in my ward on Sunday. It made me miss seeing your happy smiling face. He did a great job. Oh and your parents sat behind me. They are too cute.

The Stucki's said...

It looks beautiful! You guys are brave to drive that far...Sophie must be an angel in the car. It's nice that Ben had a break!!

Niki said...

How fun, I want to go to a beach....I guess Pineview will have to do! Soph is so dang cute!

The Steel's said...

Next time tell your friend to invite me..I looked up the website and it is my type of town. Beautiful pictures. And Sophie looks so cute in her swimmers, next time I expect you in a bikini lying next to her. What a great fun way to spend Ben's time off.

Jill said...

so pretty! who knew? i'm so glad you guys were able to get away and spend some good quality family time together. sophie looked adorable in her little bathing suits! love you guys!

Austin Family said...

Wow! That looks like Paradise! What a fun vacation!! It looks like Sophie had a good time playing in the sand! How fun for you guys!!

Lu Ann Crowell said...

What a cute family! I am glad that Sophie had such a good time playing on such a picturesque beach! It was good that your little family got to spend some much needed time away together. That was so nice of Liz!
Love you!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Wow, what a beautiful place!! I wish we could be there right now--it looks so relaxing! No wonder Soph was so sad to leave!

Nicole said...

I love the beach! So fun! I still need to figure out this whole blogging thing...my page looks very sad! haha