Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July Weekend of HoT fun!

Well we were so lucky to have my parents and little bro come to TN for the holiday!! We absolutely LOVED having them come! On the 4th we went downtown Nashville and saw some very sweet fireworks over the Cumberland River. Then the next day we all went down to Atlanta. Where we saw all the sights: Coca-Cola World headquarters (we sampled almost ever type of pop from all around the world) We were a little sick after, Olympic Park and then went to a Atlanta Braves game (which Sophie remained fully entertained for the entire game). Lucky us!! We loved Hotlanta and were very impressed with how big the city was but how friendly the people were.











5 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

HOw cute are these picts! I bet you had a great time and what, is Derek really that big! I swear he still needs to be in Jr. High! It kills me!

Robin said...

I'm jealous of your beverage buffet. It looks like you guys had fun.

Jena Hendry said...

How fun! My brother served in Atlanta also! Looks like you had so much fun with you family! And little Sophie is getting so big!

Niki said...

How great! I love Atlanta, it is a great city!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Sophie is getting so big!!! We can't wait to hang out with you guys next week! Go Sox! -Corey