I love how something as simple as going to the Park can bring so much joy to a little kid. I think we will be attending the park regularly this summer.
She is too cute. So funny because I took Lily to the park the other day and the swing put her right to sleep. Maybe when she's older she can enjoy it more like little Sophie!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
11 comments:
Sophie's face has "fun" written all over it! I LOVE park days!
I love when kids get old enough to go to the park. It is a fun outing for free and they LOVE it. Sophie is such a beauty!
I know I probably say this a lot but...Sophie is getting so big! How fun! Cute flower clip.
She honestly looks so big!! she is just growing up--I love the park--so much fun!
She honestly looks so big!! she is just growing up--I love the park--so much fun!
She is too cute. So funny because I took Lily to the park the other day and the swing put her right to sleep. Maybe when she's older she can enjoy it more like little Sophie!
What a darling picture! Love it! Can't wait to see you this wekend!!!!!
What cute pics!! She is so cute!
Sophie has grown too much since I've seen her last. I can't wait to take that little cutie to the park. Love you Sophie!
Wow! I can' believe how long her hair is getting! She is adorable!
Good photography skills Kendra I am impressed! I can't beleive how big Sophie is getting.
Post a Comment