skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yes we are very Private!
We have decided to now make our blog Private. So if you would like to keep looking at our blog e-mail me your address. If you don't have my address just leave it in the comments. I am going to change it in one week from today.
18 comments:
robinbirdie1272@yahoo.com
Now that you are going private I expect to see some racey photos.
You know my email. I want to be in. I still haven't decided if I want to go private yet. We'll see.
Hi, I love seeing pictures of you all. I so miss Utah and the Berretts. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Please say Hi to your parents. My email is slhiniker@msn.com. Your have a beautiful family
How dare you go private. I actually think this is very wise. I am with robin, I want some racey shots. I am sure I have some. That would be so funny if I put some embarrassing pictures of friends on my blog. Keep checking up. And where are those resolutions. I will ask you daily until I see results.
Of course we want to still look at your blog...
nhmartineau@msn.com!
millersgirl210@yahoo.com--You know I love looking at your blog! I just saw that the temp there right now is 62! I was just slipping and sliding out on the icy roads! Lucky
kamiwatson@hotmail.com I really love to look at your blog so please put me down! Thanks!
Sorry, this is kami i was logged into my other blog!
tonic41@hotmail.com-Toni Chatelain Carroll
Here is my e-mail analiapalmer@gmail.com
Sophie is so cute that I wnt to keep looking at her pictures...
Thank you!
We want in. I keep telling myself to do this also, but have been too lazy. Hope everything is going well for you guys in TN. Are you guys looking to head back to UT when you're done?
kayegladwell@hotmail.com
If you don't mind, I love look at your blog. kim.millard@gmail.com
Hey guys your blog is darling. We want to be in so my e-mail is angiebrighton@yahoo.com and our blog is babybribri.blogspot.com
I think I have your right e-mail? We want to see your cute family!!
Ky
Hey Kendra! I wish we could have seen you guys while you were here! My email is jibasti@aol.com. Please keep us on your list. I can't believe how big Sophie is getting! She is so cute!
Oh Kendra, don't forget your old friend Brynn. I love looking at your blog and seeing pics of cute little Sophie! brynncjohnson@hotmail.com
Kendra! Fine. You know my email! I love the pics of Sophie's hair. SOOO CUTE! Also, I am so jealous of your warm weather... you know how I love the sun!
don't leave the boswell's off the list - we enjoy peeking in from time to time to check in on you guys! jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu!
Post a Comment