Thursday, January 3, 2008

A very Merry Christmas








We had so much fun going back home to Utah for Christmas. We loved seeing family, friends and SNOW! It went by too fast, we loved seeing all of you and already miss you! Thanks for making this Christmas the very best!

7 comments:

Niki said...

Hey guys...it was so great to see you, thanks for fitting us in while you were here. Soph is such a cutie, we can't wait to see her again!

Robin said...

I'm glad you got to come home for the holidays. It was so fun to see you. Guess who has to go back to work 4 days a week? Have a happy new year!

Jena Hendry said...

Looks like you had such a great time. I'm sad :( we weren't able to see you guys. But your right, time at home goes by way too fast.

The Steel's said...

What a very Merry Christmas. I am so happy you had such a great time in Utah. I loved seeing you and Sophie. I really love her. Too bad Ben wasn't around. I like his candy cane shirt however, very festive. Yes, I do remember the sledding incident. At romer park I flew off that enormous invisible jump that no one else saw. Sledding is a dangerous sport for a girl like me. I am such a geek. I don't have any scars thank goodness.

Sharstin said...

i love the pict of sophie in the sled--so cute! was great to see you--It looks like you had such a fun christmas! we miss you all ready

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big
Sophie is getting! She is a doll!

The Stucki's said...

We just missed you in Utah....maybe next year?!?! Looks like you had a great time! Sophie is so cute!!!