We finally got snow!!! It was such a big event last night. Kids everywhere were making snowmen and playing in the snow. It's so funny because it only snowed 2-3 inches and they had the snow plows out, some schools were cancelled and everyone was so excited about it. We are so happy we got to see snow! It reminded us of good old UT!!!-Sadly today it is already gone.



8 comments:
We love snow!!! That is so fun. Did you take Sophie out in it? Nolan loves the snow. Can't wait to see you guys again. Probably sooner than later.
I remember being little and just wishing they would cancel school...no such luck in Utah!! It has to be 4 feet deep for them to cancel anything!
That is hilarious, it looks like a blizzard. I wish I lived in a place that wasn't used to snow. Dang it, I should be grateful for it. It looks so beautiful there. It will be even more green now . It is always nice to have some snow in the winter season right. It was so fun to talk with you today. Good luck babysitting!
a snow day??? gosh can i move there, we got 15 inchs and they still wouldnt call it one!!
That is funny--People in the south get wild when it snows--being that it is such a rare sight! Don't you worry Kenj--I am sure there will be lots o' snow when you come back to UT in a few days!
Well we are sick of the snow. We wish we were having some warm weather like you... Send it our way and we will send you some snow and some bitter cold weather!
It's looking like a white Christmas. Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Look, If it makes ya feel any betta' our snow in Bawstin is almost melted by now because of a rainsto'm. We'll see better snow in Utah'r this weekend!(that's how bostonians say Utah)
Love Coarey & Alisa'r
Kenj, don't you just love the South! I crack up at people all the time. The news the other night showed people rushing to the store because of the predicted snow. The next day it snowed for about 5 min and stopped. It is so funny. I miss ya!
Post a Comment