Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Dickens of a Christmas








We went to a Dicken's of a Christmas in downtown Franklin over the weekend and it was so cute! They put on an old-fashioned Victorian Christmas recreated from the pages of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. Everyone walks around dressed the part and it was so charming. We had fun! Sophie wasn't too scared of Santa so we were proud of her, hopefully this attitude lasts through the Christmas season.

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

How fun--there is always something fun going on there! we really need to come visit! I love the pict of sophie close up with her little hat on!! can't wait to see you in a few days!! call me!

Niki said...

How neat!! We can't wait to see you guys...when are you heading here?

The Steel's said...

What a fun little town you live in..well near. I was a little concerned the bearded man was Ben standing so close to you. I love Sophie..she looks so darling in that hat. I can't wait to see you!!

Mom+Girls said...

Sophie is so BEAUTIFUL!!!The pictures are so cute!I wish I can go to Utah and see you guys but I am living to Argentina the 18th.
Merry Christmas!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Sophie is soo cute! I love that hat. That looks so fun. Guess What? We are coming out to ut too! hope we get to see you.