Today (actually tomorrow ) is our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have already been married 5 years. It has gone by so fast. I am so thankful for the BEST husband. I love him so much and am grateful everyday for him. Thanks honey for everything, I LOVE YOU!!!The sad thing is we are actually in differnt states for our anniversary. I am flying back to Utah for my little brothers return from his mission and Ben couldn't miss school. So we are celebrating across the country today!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!



11 comments:
What a B-eautiful couple! Happy Anny!
Look at that beautiful couple!! You will have to celebrate when you get back Kendra. I'm jealous that you are in Utah! Happy Anniversary!
Kenj, happy anniversary! That is great 5 years down and forever to go right! Have a good time in Utah, I can't belive that Derek will be home already. Wow! Call me when you get back, we might be in Nashville on the 2nd.
What a gorgeous picture together..Happy Happy Anniversary. I loved your wedding. You two are such a good looking duo. We are so so thrilled you are coming to Utah. Can't wait to see you!
What a gorgeous picture together..Happy Happy Anniversary. I loved your wedding. You two are such a good looking duo. We are so so thrilled you are coming to Utah. Can't wait to see you!
5 years all ready?? You guys are lookin good--luv ya both!
Happy Anniversary! Ben and Kendra Forever!
oops, I am a lamo. Sorry about the two comments..make that three now!
Happy Anniversary! SO CUTE!
Happy Anniversary!! You two are just as darling today as you were 5 years ago!
awww.. you guys rock i remeber your wedding like it was yesterday we all are just growing up so fast.. dang!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! love kokamo :)
Post a Comment