Hey Rabe's! It's Emily Crowton... I'm so glad I found you (from Kaye's page). We have been dying that we didn't see Sophie before you guys left. She is beautiful of course! Love her... I can't believe she's 7 months. That is crazy. Hope you're enjoying you're adventure....
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
4 comments:
She is so styling in her boots--I love her!! Was so good to talk to you =)
Sophie is to die for!! Seriously, she could not be cuter!! We really should plan an arranged marriage....Max and Sophie Martineau!!!
Hey Rabe's! It's Emily Crowton... I'm so glad I found you (from Kaye's page). We have been dying that we didn't see Sophie before you guys left. She is beautiful of course! Love her... I can't believe she's 7 months. That is crazy. Hope you're enjoying you're adventure....
Oh my heck!! She is so so so so cute!! I LOVE the boots!
Post a Comment