Last night we went to the Nashville Temple. It was beautiful! We are lucky because the Temple is actually on the grounds of our church we meet at every week. So we get to see it every Sunday. Plus it is super close, we actually are closer now than we were in Ogden. Crazy hu!Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Kendra! I found your blog through Kaye's blog. This is Melissa Gladwell. I was just going to tell you that my aunt and uncle and their fam live out there in TN. They live in Brentwood. Is that where you're at? That would be crazy if you knew them. Jeff and Paula Webber are their names. Hope you guys are having fun! Sophie is a doll by the way.
Hello Friends, I am glad you have continued your effort with the Mormons out in TN.. That is fun the temple is so close. We miss you guys back in Ogden. Can't wait till December. love ya, Ash
Hey Ben & Kendra:
Ben, I got your blog from Amanda Baldwin, I hope you don't mind but I added it to my family & friends list. How is school? I hope it is great but I bet it is a lot of work. Nashville sounds like a great place. We will be moving to Texas soon for the spring semester. I will start NP school at UTA. We are going to Cali to visit Shane with Weston & Joni in October so I will tell him 'Hi" for ya. Kendra, I don't know if you remember us, but we are friends of Weston & Joni and I had nursing classes with Ben. Anyway, keep in touch with us on our blog at spendlovestation.blogspot.com. Good luck & have fun in Nashville!
Love, Ryan, Heidi, & Trey Spendlove
How great the temple is so close. We totally need to take advantage of the temple being so close as well. :)
Post a Comment