So fun!!! Wish we could have "ben" there. hahaha We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. I will be there dec 9th- jan 4th. And Jake will be there dec 22nd- jan 4th. I hope that you guys are doing so good. We miss being able to see you all the time. Give Sophie a kiss from Nolan.
Happy Birthday Ben..a little late from us. Cute pictures of your family. Sophie is getting so big, I love her cheeks!! Again, I really think she is such a babe!
Happy, Happy Birthday Benster dear, happy days will come to you all year....if we had one wish than it would be, a Tennesseean birthday to you from me (us)! The crushed up score pieces on top of the cake only confirmed our bet you'd get only the best on your day! All the best--love, Corey and Alisa
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!! Wish you were here so we could go to dinner..maybe some chinese:) Seems to be what we would always get together!
So fun!!! Wish we could have "ben" there. hahaha We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. I will be there dec 9th- jan 4th. And Jake will be there dec 22nd- jan 4th. I hope that you guys are doing so good. We miss being able to see you all the time. Give Sophie a kiss from Nolan.
Happy Birthday Benji! Love, Jena and Tay
Cute pics! We need to get together when you come visit for Christmas. We can make a play date with Sophie. How freakin' cute is she?!
Happy Birthday Ben..a little late from us. Cute pictures of your family. Sophie is getting so big, I love her cheeks!! Again, I really think she is such a babe!
Happy, Happy Birthday Benster dear, happy days will come to you all year....if we had one wish than it would be, a Tennesseean birthday to you from me (us)! The crushed up score pieces on top of the cake only confirmed our bet you'd get only the best on your day! All the best--love, Corey and Alisa
Post a Comment