Monday, August 10, 2009

H O M E

We have loved having Graham home with us. He is such a sweet baby and brings so much joy into our home. Sophie is getting used to having him around and is liking him more and more. My mom has been a BIG help in taking care of Sophie and the rest of us this past week. We are sure going to miss her. WE LOVE YOU MI MI!!!


His first bath...I can't get enough of his tiny little booty!


All Sophie wanted to do with my mom was make cookies..that they did and plenty of other things to keep Sophie satisfied.
Is this legal??

12 comments:

Sharstin said...

Oh sweet little Graham! what a babe! and I love that little pict of sophie in her undies making cookies! darling:)

Jill said...

i'm so impressed that you have more pictures. i was looking closely at graham's hair...is it blond!!!? love it! i always wanted a toe-head with blue eyes. probably won't get one. it's so fun to see your growing family. give graham and soph a kiss.

Stan said...

Cute baby! Now you need to change the title page of the blog. I think Graham might feel bad not having his name up there. We love you guys! I can't wait to throw him up in the air.

The Flitton's said...

He is so beautiful!!! I love the cookies picture, too. Classic!

Lindsey Rose said...

He is so cute! I love that picture of the four of you! The happy little family! I am gladyou are doing well, we love you and would love to come and visit!

Jena Hendry said...

Oh Kendra, Graham is so adorable! I love his baby bum.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh! He is so precious! Congrats!

The Steel's said...

What a gorgeous family Kenj, I am so happy for you guys. Graham is so perfect - I think he looks like Ben, what do you think? And Sophie is looking so big and cute with LuAnn making cookies. I am so happy to see pictures, wish you were closer!

Amy said...

How fun! That is the cutest looking bum. Graham is adorable. Your mom looks like she could be his mom.

Eichmeiers said...

Your family is so cute, i love your mom too. I miss everybody. Graham is darling and i love his little bum!!

Alisa and Crowells said...

I love the first pic of Graham! He looks so much like Ben. I loved seeing all your pictures! Thanks for posting more so we can be involved in all the action while still being far away. Looks like Soph was busy with Mimi--you had at least two helpers! :)

Katie said...

who wouldn't want to make cookies in their underwear! :) graham is too cute! congrats Kenj.