Born- July 31st at 1:54 p.m.
7 lbs 12 ounces & 20 inches long

Little Graham had a hard time coming out but after he finally did he has been pure joy in our little family. Sophie is still a little unsure about him but still continues to pray for him. We can't wait to take him home today!



25 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Ohh, melt-your-heart pictures. Little Graham is a sweetie. You look awesome Kenj! Cute Sophie--praying for Graham--tugged my heart strings a little on that one. We are so excited for you. Thanks for posting so soon!!
you guys.... i wish we were there!!!! that is the worst part about living away from family.
i can't wait for graham and lukie to meet. they are already going to be good friends. pretty much because i say so.
we love you guys and hope you feel better soon kendra. you are a wonder-woman!!! all that pain but they are so worth it!
Congrats! What a beautiful boy I have been waiting for these pictures!!! I'm sure little Graham will be just a darling as his sister. We are so totally thrilled for you guys. So many wonderful things are happening to the Rabes! We love you guys-
Congrats!! He is so cute and I LOVE the name!!
Congrats! We already love him! He is darling and you look great too. Can't wait to see him in person.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. He is such a precious little boy, oh, and so perfect! We love those 7lb 12 oz, 20 inch babies (Maria's exact size). Good job Kendra. Im so proud of you. You and Ben have a darling little (growing!) family.
What a sweet little guy. I get a little teary eyed when I see a picture of a mom holding her newborn for the first-time. Congratulations!
Congratulations Kendra and Ben. He is adorable!!! I love his name too. I hope the going home transition goes well.
Congratulations! He is beautiful and I absolutely love his name!! Cannot wait to meet him in person!!!!
Congrats you guys!!! He is so cute!! I have been checking the blog all week to see him!! What a cute little fam!!!!
KENJ!! What a doll! He is so handsome, I love all the pictures and you look so great! CONGRATS! I cant wait to see him. I need to make a trip out ASAP. Are you welcoming visitors? I have had a gift for the little man forever too so I need to get it to you. Iam so happy for you and Ben, he is darling and so lucky to come to your family. I am glad eveything is okay.
Yay, my darling Kenj! He is perfect and oh so beautiful!! I wish I could hold him right now! He does remind me of Benj- might be too early to tell, but it looks like he got the fabulous jawline! :) I am so happy he made it safely and that you get to be finished with your pregnancy!! Love you girlie!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. He is so adorable.
Congrats yall! However, the yankee support sickens me, I'll have to have some influence on Graham to prevent this continued debauchery of baseball goodness.
Jake
Congratulations! He is so cute! He has a perfect face - absolutely darling!
Love you guys!
Oh boy oh boy. I love him!! He is just so beautiful. Congratulations to you guys. Can't wait to see more of this little guy.
Kenj!! congrats! He is darling! Look at your cute little family. I am so glad that everything went well--and you look fabulous--of course! Love ya!
Yeah!!! He is SO dang cute. Congrats! Hope you are both feeling well :) We can't wait to meet him!
You too make the cutest babies! Hope mine is half as cute! I wish I was there to see him- more pictures please! haha
Congrats you guys! Graham is so perfect and handsome! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute little family. I am glad he arrived safely, good work Kenj. Love you guys!
Congrats Ben & Kendra. He is adorable!
I'm glad he is finally here. He is so sweet. I am sad you don't live closer. Can't wait to meet him someday. I hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon.
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for the great pictures.. It looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves! :) We are so excited for you!
We are so happy that your little boy is here! Congrats! He is so handsome!! Jeff and I miss you guys!
Congratulations Kendra! Graham is adorable. I'm glad he made it safe and sound.
Post a Comment