Thursday, August 27, 2009

Graham's Newborn Pics









These were taken when he was 2 weeks old. I love his little frog legs and wrinkles...don't grow!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

So dang cute! And he looks just like Ben. I don't think I can wait for you to come in September even though that's super soon...

Jill said...

wait a second, you are going to utah in september? not fair! i'm stuck out here. boo!
love the pics though. i think my fav is the one of you holding graham in front of the red brick. i like the contrast in color. so fun. we should be getting our family pics back soon. i will post them when we do!

The Steel's said...

Oh My Gosh Kenj, he is absolutely darling! He totally looks like Ben for sure! I love the pictures of Sophie too, what a doll. And you are looking fab my friend!

Eichmeiers said...

those are so darling of both chitlins! you do look great. and be sure to hang out with me in sept!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Those are sooo cute! Cute kids!

Sharstin said...

Oh Kenj--they are so cute! I am so excited to squeeze that little Graham! You all are looking fabulous!! :) so fun!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Okay, so I LOVE these pictures. Your photographer is awesome! I love the picture with Soph and Graham's little feet. Your header is darling, too--just kickin' back--relaxing. The life. :)

Lindsey Rose said...

Kenj, these are darling!!! I am so glad I got to come and squeeze on him for a little bit! I am such a lucky friend! We had so fun at your house, thanks for letting us come over, the kids loved it! Brielle escpecially! Love ya and have so fun in UT!