This is my first post ever so I hope I do it right. As you all know Kendra is one of the most loving and giving people in the world. I am so lucky to have found her, she truly is my muse. She has always inspired me to be better so that she and I and our family can all be together forever. We have been apart these past few weeks because of my schooling and they have been the most torturous weeks of my life. My only saving grace is Skype and this blog! I look forward to seeing her beautiful face every chance I get. Kenji thinks its funny when I use clichés but she IS the girl of my dreams. I wish I could be with you for mothers day to be able to tell you how proud I am of you for the spectacular job that you are doing of raising Sophie. You are the best mother. I am very excited to be expanding our family. I can't wait to see all the amazing things that you will teach our son.
I love you honey, happy mothers day tomorrow!
This is what I wish I was doing to you right now!



9 comments:
oh Honey!! you are the cutest! Thank you for the tribute. I miss you and wish I could spend mother's day with you too!
Oh Sweet Ben, that made me cry! What a sweet tribute to Kenj. Yes, she is so wonderful and a fantastic mother. You two make such a perfect little couple and are great parents.
Ben, you are so sweet! And I agree with you, Kenj is an amazing person and a wonderful mom!
so that was the cutest thing ever! what an amazing couple you guys are. And Kenj you are truly one wonderful girly and mom to little sophie--and little man on the way--luv ya!
Go Ben! Happy Mother's Day Kendra! You are such a sweet person, I'm glad Ben found you too :)
Ben,
You are such a sentimental guy.
That is so sweet!!! I bet you are seriously missing that boy. We are sure loving getting to spend time with you here though. Thanks for a great wekkend with the girls!!!
Ben, that is too sweet. What a fun surprise for Kenj. You're right Ben..she is an incredible mother and person!
Kenj, that was darling! I bet you two are missing each other so bad, I can't imagine! You are a wonderful mother, Sophie and the new babe are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment