Friday, May 8, 2009

Moo...Zoo!!




The other day we took full advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the Zoo (sadly so did every feild trip in UT.) It was so fun even with the packs of children. Sophie fully enjoyed herself and refused to be in the stroller...she wanted to see as close as possible. She was so cute, she was so into this year, she love the Zebra's the best. Who knew she liked 'em? We had fun and then ate at Hire's (one of my fav's) it was a fun day! We are loving all the time we get to spend with family here.

5 comments:

the Rabes said...

I wish that I could have been there it would have been so much fun to see Sophie, it figures she loved the zebras the most since some of her favorite toys are her "heys" (or horses). I love you guys and I can't wait for Blakes wedding to see you again.

Love,
The LLH

the Rabes said...

P.S. I love the pic of you and Soph by the giraffe, it is the new background on my computer! You guys are so good looking!

LLH

The Steel's said...

How fun, I agree with you on the zoo though, very disappointing. I am glad you got to meet little Elsie, she is darling. I hope Sophie adjusted better to her after a few days.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Elsie thought it was fun to play with Soph! Hire's was yummy--fun memories. Thanks for a good time!

Robin said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. It's not you it's me. I loved reading all of your adventures and looking at your fun pictures. And the post that Ben wrote? Oh My! I think he likes you. You are wonderful Kenj. Ben knows what he's talking about. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Utah. I had fun talking to you the other day. Good times.