Thursday, April 23, 2009

B O W L







This is the word I have heard a lot lately. After we took Sophie bowling at fat cats she seems to talk about it daily. She was so cute, she loved it! When it wasn't her turn you could find in on the flooring dancing to the music. She was so fun to watch. She had a blast and really wants her dad to Bowl. We'll have to go when he gets back.

6 comments:

the Rabes said...

Wish I could have been there!!

LLH

Alisa and Crowells said...

For fun!!! I love Soph's shoes! She is one stylin' bowler1

Sharstin said...

I love some good bowling! fun picts of Easter too! I haven't even seen little Soph yet--she is so cute. Sad I missed the park--lets go this week :)

Jena Hendry said...

Look how cute she is in her pink shoes!

Niki said...

Kenj, it was so great seeing you and Soph! She is adorable and my boys could not stop talking about her! Let's get together again before you leave FOR SURE!

The Steel's said...

How fun, Sophie looks so cute!!