Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter


Sophie waving to dad

showing that she has already found 2 eggs..lucky gal!











We had a fun Easter with family. Except Ben ( of course), we were sure missing him at all the Egg Hunts and family events. We had a fun Easter Egg hunt at the Rabe's the adults had one which was very sweet and Sophie had her private hunt. She took full advantage getting every egg possible. Then she colored eggs with my mom and was very strict about what colors to use when. Then we had a hunt at my parents house also her very own. She needs her cousins around to make it a little harder. She also loved it and loved everything in her basket. We had a fun day with family and probably a litte too much candy.

4 comments:

the Rabes said...

I wish that I could have been there!! I miss my girls & future son. I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!!!

The long lost husband,
Ben

The Flitton's said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter. Sophie's dress looks so darling. How are you feeling? You look great!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Fun!!! Super cute Easter dress Soph!! I love painting Easter eggs! I think next year will be more exciting...:)

Amy said...

Is that a little baby pouch I'm seeing? So cute Kendra. ALso loving the bangs. I wish I could pull them off as well as you do.