Sunday, March 29, 2009

we already MISS you!


Today Ben left for his peds rotation in Columbus, Ohio. He has to be gone for 11 WHOLE weeks. We are so sad that he has to be gone for such a long time. We are going to miss him so much. Thank goodness for skype and Utah..... me and Sophie are headed to Utah while he is gone. We are hoping it won't make the time seem as long. We LOVE you & already MISS you!!

6 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

Wow, that is a long time. Come see us while you are in Utah. Also, I love Sophies bangs. I think I am going to cute Lily some ... (well not me, somebody else...more professional :)

Jill said...

Congrats on your sweet NCAA poll, it's pretty much down to you and Jill now. I told Jill from day one you had a good bracket and would probably be her biggest competition, that a girl.
Jake

The Steel's said...

Oh, that makes me so sad. But yet so happy to see you soon. This is a very bittersweet post friend. Can't wait to see you and Soph, I would like to see Ben too, but I appreciate all his hard work!

The Stucki's said...

Kendra that is such a long time! I think it's a great idea to go to Utah. Poor Ben is going to miss you guys like crazy...all out there in Ohio alone! At least you guys are on the road to being FINISHED! Yea!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Congrats on the boy! He will be so cute!

Amy said...

11 weeks is a long time. I agree with you about skype. It does make it a little easier. Have a great time in Utah. That sounds like fun!