
The other night Ben came home from work just before Sophie was going to bed and wanted to play with her, I noticed it being very quite... I went in to check on them and Ben had fallen asleep. Little did he know she was tucking him into bed with all of her favorite toys.
4 comments:
I love it. Spencer does that all of the time! What a sweet girl to tuck her daddy in.
That has got to be the cutest thing EVER! I can't get over it! Come faster please!!!!! Oh and tell your mom I'm moving in with you guys too! And I'm not joking!
Oh how sweet is she? What a good little dear to tuck her dear old daddy into bed, poor Ben has got to be wiped out!
Cute Sophie! That was very thoughtful of her. Ben must be super exhausted with everything going on!
Post a Comment