Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Girl

Well this year so was much fun! I think Sophie understood that it was her birthday so it was lots of fun! We started the day off with her very favorite waffles (I think she was more into the balloons than the food), then we went and got her haircut (her very first one). Thankfully I brought the dvd player so it was manageable. Then we went out to lunch, then we came back and Soph took a nap. After she woke up Ben was home so we opened presents. Then we headed to Chucky Cheeses for her party with her cousins. She was so cute at her party all she wanted to do was keep playing all the games and get more tickets. We finally got her to come over to eat some cake and open presents. I think we will be making many more trips back to good old Chucky Cheeses!!


My Parents gave her Elmo and she LOVED it!
Luckily it was so nice outside she got to go out and test her new bike. She is also sporting the apron my mom made her and continues to wear it daily.


Let's just say she enjoyed her cake!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! I cannot believe she is already two! She is just too cute! Thanks so much for the invite, I have had some serious Rabe family withdrawls! If you want one to mine, send me your e-mail. Oh, and congrats one Rabe Baby 2! I am so excited for you!

Nicole said...

Sophie looks so old! And her hair is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her... When do you guys come again?

Jill said...

i can't get over how old sophie looks!!!! she is so gorgeous! birthday's are so fun for these kids. i can't wait for nolan's. our babies aren't babies anymore. i still find my self calling nolan baby even though we have luke now.

Jena Hendry said...

Looks like such a fun b-day for Soph! Kendra, I can't tell you enough how gorgeous she is :)

The Steel's said...

Happy Birthday Cute Sophie! Kendra, she is so grown up, what a beauty!

Mom+Girls said...

She is so cute..I wish we were closer so Nya and Soph could play!!!Love her new hair cut!!

Sharstin said...

happy birthday soph! it is way cool b/c we share a b-day. Looks like you guys had such a fun day--and her bangs are darling

The Flitton's said...

First of all, I think Sophie is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Second, Sophie has the best birthday ever! (we have the same one) I can't believe she is two already. Congratulations on baby #2! We are so excited for you. Talk to you soon.

Meg said...

Kendra-
Your little girl is growing up! Her hair is darling...really makes her look 10! She is such a cutie.
Take care-
Meg

Critt & Britt said...

Kenj, your little Sophie is so cute. I am so jealous seeing her in in her little undies. I got Megs talked into it for a about 5 hours and then it was all down hill from there. needless to say, we are gonna wait a little while. COngrats on your baby. I am super excited!!! I tried to call you, but didn't get through. CONGRATS!!!

The Steel's said...

Dude, what's up with your blogging? I am bored and I want to see pictures of you Rabe's.