Monday, March 23, 2009

It's A..........


we are so excited to announce that we are having a BOY!!! we are so happy he is healthy and measuring right on time. Sophie told us she was going to have a brother, Wow! She was right all along. We can't wait for this sweet little addition to our family to come!

14 comments:

Jill said...

how cool!! isn't it funny how kids just know. our neighbor girl said the same thing about her mom. she knew she was getting a baby brother.
jake and i are so excited for you! i can't wait for our little guys to meet each other. we'll be seeing you soon!

Sharstin said...

what a great ultrasound pic! boys are really so much fun--now you will have one of each :) can't wait to meet the little Rabe--congrats!! luv ya!

Staci... said...

Congrats!! So cute!!

The Steel's said...

Yipee! I am excited for you guys! Little boys are awesome. I am excited to see you and your cute bump very soon!

Niki said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun! Now Lola will have someone to marry :)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I told Corey last night on the phone and he'd guessed a boy, too! We're excited for this little guy to come! Thank heaven for little boys.

Melanie Parker said...

Congratulations! He has a cute little profile already.

The Flitton's said...

Congrats! That is a great picture of him. How are you feeling? I hope all is well.

The Stucki's said...

Congratulations Rabes! Any names that your considering? We're so excited for you guys.

Lindsey Rose said...

YAAY! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun, and I love having one of each! I just hope Soph like him a bitmore than she liked Parker:) Love ya and CONGRATS!

Critt & Britt said...

Yeah!!! So fun. Isn't it exciting seeing their little ultra sound pictures and wondering what they will look like. I sure do love those little ones.

Robin said...

Sheesh, I need to check your blog more often. This is BIG NEWS! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.

Katie said...

Yeah, congratulations Kenj! I am happy for you and your little growing family. :)

Amy said...

How perfect one of each! I wonder who he'll look like more. Do you have any ideas of names?