Wednesday, March 18, 2009

East TN



Last week was my sweet friend Lindsey's birthday, so me and Sophie decided why not go celebrate with her in Knoxville. It was so much fun! Linds did a good job showing us Downtown Knoxville, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mtns. It was so fun to get away for a couple of days and have some girl time. Plus Sophie loved Brielle and wanted to do everything she did. It was a fun trip for both of us, we will have to make the trip over to East TN more often. Thanks Linds for showing us good time!

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

I am glad you had fun! and I love to see that tiny tiny bump of yours! you are darling--I am so excited to see you and soph!

Jill said...

kendra, you need to post a pic of your little belly. since we never get to see you during this pregnancy you need to update more on it.
love the picture of ben asleep. he's a hard working daddy!

The Steel's said...

Look at the cute little bump, you look darling. I wish I was so cute prego. I am glad you had a chance to visit, and you are close. What a fun little getaway. Can't wait to see you and that cute girl of yours and cute bump too!

Alisa and Crowells said...

So fun! How is it those trees are already green--and that you're in a light jacket! Jealous...glad you had fun!