Thursday, February 19, 2009

a visit from Mi Mi

We were so lucky enough to have my mom come over Sophie's Birthday. We had so much fun! Sophie didn't want anything to do with me, just Mi Mi (it was kind of a nice break). It was so fun because the weather was in the 70's while my mom was here. (now I am really craving Spring!) So we got to go to the park, take walks and enjoy the nice weather. We also had fun decorating Valentine cookie's, eating at some yummy places, shopping and of course celebrating Sophie's Birthday.


Our little shopper. I should be scared for the future!


2 comments:

The Steel's said...

LuAnn is always fun to have around, I am glad you guys had such a fun time. I love the slide picture!

Alisa and Crowells said...

That's so great she was able to come out! Soph's hair is getting so long!! I love her green dress...and the picture of her trying on all the jewels. :) Happy Birthday Soph!