we knew you wouldn't hold out for long! our kids are going to be so close in age. i love it! i wish i could be there to help. know that i'm thinking of you. we are so excited!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys, that is awesome! Sophie will be the BEST big sister, she is so sweet with babies. Good luck in the coming months. YEA!
Congrats again friend! I love this fun news! and that is such a great ultrasound pict!! I couldn't be happier for you guys! you are amazing parents--and sophie will be the best little mommy to her new baby bro/sis:)
Congrats again to you and Good work friends! You two make adorable offspring - I am happy to see it continue! This is one lucky little baby to be coming into such a happy loving Rabe home! Have fun with your mama this week!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl! I love ya and I am sooo super happy for you! You guys are great parents and now you can just share the love! I am so happy for you really, this worked out just as planned right!:)
YEA!!! That is so exciting!!! It is so great to have 2 kids...and 3!! They are fun!! Now you just need to move back to Utah so I can see your darling little ones!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You guys are such amazing and fun parents, and you make such cute babies that you have to have more! We are so excited for you!! PS.. you better plan on moving closer so our kids can play ;)
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
20 comments:
we knew you wouldn't hold out for long! our kids are going to be so close in age. i love it! i wish i could be there to help. know that i'm thinking of you. we are so excited!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys, that is awesome! Sophie will be the BEST big sister, she is so sweet with babies. Good luck in the coming months. YEA!
Congrats Kendra! That is so exciting. I hope your pregnancy goes well.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sophie is going to love being a big sister...Nya is loving this time with Maddison!!
Congrats again friend! I love this fun news! and that is such a great ultrasound pict!! I couldn't be happier for you guys! you are amazing parents--and sophie will be the best little mommy to her new baby bro/sis:)
Congrats again to you and Good work friends! You two make adorable offspring - I am happy to see it continue! This is one lucky little baby to be coming into such a happy loving Rabe home! Have fun with your mama this week!
CONGRATS!!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!! Yeah!!!
CONGRATS!!! We're WAY excited for you guys! My bet is it's a boy! That is fun news!
Congratulations!! That is so awesome for your cute family. :) I hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations Rabes!! Boise is a fabulous place to raise children. :)
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl! I love ya and I am sooo super happy for you! You guys are great parents and now you can just share the love! I am so happy for you really, this worked out just as planned right!:)
Yeah for baby number 2! Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet the little one.
Yipee!! We are so happy for you all. My Ben's bday is the 3rd, and my Dad's is 4th...good month! Take care!
Meg
yeah!!!! Congratulations to you, Ben and Sophie. I hope you're all doing well. We're happy for you! :)
YEA!!! That is so exciting!!! It is so great to have 2 kids...and 3!! They are fun!! Now you just need to move back to Utah so I can see your darling little ones!
YAY!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm very excited for you guys. There must me something in the water lately.
Just saw the good news. Congratulations!! With my few months experience with two kids, I think 2 1/2 years apart is just right.
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You guys are such amazing and fun parents, and you make such cute babies that you have to have more! We are so excited for you!! PS.. you better plan on moving closer so our kids can play ;)
Post a Comment