My sweet friend Meg stayed a little longer on the girls trip so we could go to the CMA Award Show. It was so fun! We got our nails and make-up done, dressed up and felt like celebrities for a night. We went early and hit the red carpet and got a peek on some celebrities. It was so fun! My very favorite performance was by Carrie Underwood. She brought some strong emotion to the show, Taylor Swift's performance was also awesome.. (currently my favorite song) and Keith, Kenny and Brad did good! Heck they all were amazing! Plus wasn't Reese just darlin'. Anyways it was such a fun night to see all my fav's. My passion for Country only grows stronger livin' here in Nashville!



Walking the red carpet
10 comments:
How fun!!! Red carpet and all! Love your dress Kenj! Looks like you had a great time!
Oh my gosh Kendra! Do you ever stop having fun? I really want to come and visit! I love that you went and got all glammed up! You look gorgeous! What a fun night
Kendra!!!! I cant believe you were on the red carpet!!!so lucky, I wish one day I can do that I LOVE CUNTRY MUSIC too, the show was so good!!!!
ok that looks so fun!! and you and Meg look smashing in your fancy outfits---too cute! You will have to fill me in on all the star sightings!! glad you guys had fun!
JEALOUS! JEALOUS! I am still so sad I couldn't be there! I loved the show, and I would have triple loved it LIVE..HELLO! And yowza, you two look fabulous! Those smoky eyes are breathtaking, I bet you would have caught the eye of many country men! I am so glad you guys get to go, next time I will be there!
SO so fun!! I love all the exciting things you find to do! I totally am in for the next girl trip, you guys looked like you had a blast! By the way, Grace is obsessed with the video of Sophie dancing. She says, "Dance..." and points to the computer like 10 times a day. Grace didn't every really shake it until Sophie taught her how. It is hilarious.
YOu gals look awesome!!! I watched it that night on TV and I kept hoping I would see you! You two look HOTT! I wish we could have all stayed to be there! I OVE Your dress, too fun!
Next time I look at your blog you will be having Thanksgiving with Faith and Tim. You just keep getting closer to all the stars. You look like a million bucks lady. I'm glad you are having so many fun experiences in Nashville.
You both looked beautiful. I am so impressed with your Nashville activities. Hope all is well.
you two look like country rocky stars yourselves!! love it! i think i would've asked for your autograph :)
Post a Comment