Saturday, November 1, 2008

BOO!!!

We had such a great Halloween! We did the yummy chili and rolls with the Critchlow's and then headed out for some trick-or-treating. We brought the wagon along because we thought we would just take Sophie out every once and a while to some doors. She had a different plan. She loved it!!! She cried after we left the first house then I had to explain to her we were just starting and thier would be many more! She went for 2 hours and kept up with the Critchlow boys. It was such a great night, she was in pure heaven and the weather was perfect! Now the only scary thing left is her big pile of candy. I just hope I don't eat it!!






So... tired after a long night.

5 comments:

Lu Ann Crowell said...

Dear Sophie!
Wow!!!! You collected a lot of candy and you ARE the PRETTIEST fairy I have ever seen!
Love,
Grammy

P.S. I love your CUTE little legs.

Anonymous said...

DANG soph first what a cute little fairy and second that is a TON of candy i dont remember ever getting that much candy!!

The Steel's said...

Holy Candy! Way to Go Soph! She looks so adorable, I bet the Nashville folk were loving her. That is so cute she loved it so much, she was so tired. Sweet little thing! Can't wait to see friend! Did you get my text about Lipstick..it was so good! We will have to watch it while we are out there on Friday! Woohoo!

Alisa and Crowells said...

SOPH!!! She is so adorable! I love the jack-pot picture of the candy--and then the knocked-out picture shortly following. :) Love the cute costume. You guys are great! Happy Halloween!

The Austin Family said...

This is the funniest photo. It looks like she ate so much candy that she just passed out. I miss you guys so dang much! Call me. Love you!