Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Sweet Baby!

My brother Corey and his wife Alisa welcomed their sweet baby into the world early this morning. Elsie Jayne Crowell weighed 5 pound 10 ounces and 17 1/2 inches. We are so excited to have her in the family. Sophie can't wait to hold her... I can't either!


5 comments:

Jill said...

she is so precious! i can't believe they had her already. what a blessing she will be for them. and now sophie will have another playmate. she is so tiny and cute! i hope mom and baby are doing well. it makes me excited for our next one to come. tell them we say congrats!

Sharstin said...

Congrats to them! they are going to be some amazing Parents!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh CONGRATS on becoming a new aunt! Tell Cory and Alisa that I said CONGRATS to them too, she is a cutie, I cannot wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steel's said...

Yeah Hooray! That is such great news! I am happy to hear everything went well. I agree with Shar, Elsie is one lucky babe!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Thanks for the sweet tribute you guys! We can't wait to see you, either. Elsie is super anxious to meet Soph soon!