Saturday, October 25, 2008
our Fabulous Fairy
When we were trying to decide what Sophie should be for Halloween. We thought..well she is all girl so it has to be something girly. So we found this costume that had her name written all over it. After we brought it home she wanted to wear it immediately and has wanted to wear it daily since. So I think we picked out a winner. Who knew Halloween could be so fun for a 1 year old???

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How cute! It makes me want to be a "kid" again! Do they make them in adult sizes? take care Kendra!
Megan
She is adorable!
what a perfect costume! she looks older than a one year old in it. did you guys already go trick-or-treating? we have our big thing at the school this thursday. we hope sophie gets lots of candy for you and ben to enjoy. we miss little sophie. she is growing up so fast.
Oh I love it Kendra! It looks so absolutely prefect for Sophie! I love all the matching accessories too! Gymboree did well with that getup for sure! She is the cutest fairy ever!
holy crap she is darling! kenj when i come home she is going to be 4! that is totally insane she will be a big girl! can i be peter pan?!?!
What a darling costume. I love her tights. I wouldn't want to take that outfit off either.
she looks darling--of course I couldn't resist this costume either! we will be out so soon--yea!
Post a Comment