Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories!

Tagged...

This is a fun game my good friend Ash had on her blog, everyone who reads this blog should play!

The rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

The Steel's said...

Oh Skip, where can I begin. Watching each other get ready, driving by Dehart's house, the vard, car rides to school, watching Jack and Jill and blind date..and of course driving drunk, and when Meg's headlight flew off and my muffler would break. high school was great. And who can forget Lake Mead, Lake Powell , and Vegas! and do remember when you used to chew ice a lot? I could go on and on!

Jena Hendry said...

Kendra! so many fun memories! St. George was always fun! Boating was a riot! But my favorite memory with you would have to be the time we went camping up at pineview and we all decided to sleep in the same tent. And it was TINY! What were we thinking? And we slept right on the hard ground. Nothing soft at all. I just remember getting no sleep at all and I think the boys decided to go hangout by the campfire all night. Weren't you and Tay snuggling? I think so! Aww, such fun mems!

Sharstin said...

Ah little Kenj--so many fun memories--All of the fun HS dances, dates, I loved our Chinese Lingo, hanging with our many posse of boys that we would meet randomly, nights in P-town, canoeing the provo river and taking down the RV for that matter, long talks, nights at the Weber library--not studying-So fun! I'll always think of those times and laugh and smile!! you da best!

Robin said...

I have a lot of fun memories with you. Remember when I dragged you to that awkward party in Draper? I was so embarassed because I thought it was going to be cool. You were so nice about it and didn't make me feel like an idiot. I love all of our memories at CSI together. I wouldn't have survived that storm without you. I still remember the first couple of days you started working. You wore a super hip outfit. I think that's when I knew we were going to get along just fine.

Robin said...

P.S. I am going to call you tomorrow.

Lindsey Rose said...

Kenj, we have had some really great times! Who can forget sign language class where all Jay wanted to do was to talk to you about Meg! All the stomps, and dances, football games, the Senior guys, Everyone thinking you really liked Joe Belliston, and now my fav memory of visiting you in Nashville! I love ya kenj and I am so glad we are friends!