Friday, July 25, 2008

Confessions of Obsessions

Sophie can't live without these 3 simple items:

1. Her babies- she loves to carry them around everywhere, feed them, give them lots of kisses, rock them and tuck them in at night. She is such a good little mommy.
2. Her toothbrush- She is definitley addicted. She is just big enough to reach up and grab her toothbrush and paste out of her bathroom. So she does this about 6-10 times a day. We love her fresh breath and shinny white teeth!
3. Her Crocs- These shoes I picked up at Walmart for $5. I thought they would be perfect around the pool. Well she thinks differently of these. She would wear these 24-7 if we allowed it. She now is banning any other shoes and perfers to wear them to bed, church, the bath and other functions that I am not comfortable with. These shoes have gotten a little out of control. We have had to hide them for several days at a time. I guess the girl likes comfort over fashion.

13 comments:

Jill said...

i think that is so cute about the dolls. there is such a difference between boys and girls. nolan has three things as well. his books, toothbrush and any ball. nolan makes us ready to him all day long. i love how sophie likes to comfort her dolls. she is a doll herself. maybe that will be her nickname. can't wait to see the two of them play together. love you guys!!! tell ben good luck on his big test. he's gonna knock'em dead!

Nicole said...

Oh I love those pictures! I was cracking up reading sophie's favorite things! Sounds like she's going to be a well balanced girl- dolls=girly, crocks=tom boyish! lol Love it!

The Steel's said...

Oh my gosh, Kendra, that is the cutest picture of Sophie with her babies. Oh, she is beautiful. I am so excited to see her, I think I could take her as my own. I love her hair, outfit, shoes, face..LOVe her!

The Flitton's said...

I think that Sophie and Connor have a future together for many reasons - but first of all he loves his tooth brush, too, they would have great teeth - and second because he can't live without his crocs either. Hope you guys are doing great!

The Stucki's said...

She is so cute! I hope you can fit us into your busy schedule when you come to Boston! We would love to see you guys...we've never even seen Sophie in person!!! It's been that long.

Brooke and Cody said...

That picture of her with her babydolls looks just like you when you were young HOLY CRAP!! Oh and Cody gives her props on her mad brushing skills!

Niki said...

Um....is her hair in a ponytail??? Seriously I am dying at how darling she is!!! I hope you visit soon, I want to see her!

Lindsey Rose said...

Okay she is oo darling! She is going to be a clean, stylish, mother when she grows up, what more could you ask for! I can't wait to see her again!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Sophie has her priorities right: Family, personal hygiene, and comfort. She sure is a cute girl!!! I'll teach her to floss, as soon as next week!

Sharstin said...

she is so cute! who doesn't love baby dolls and clean teeth??

Robin said...

I bought C her first baby doll today. Hopefully she is as caring as Sophie.
I am calling you ASAP. Just got back from vacation.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! good thing she already likes brushing her teeth!

Austin Family said...

Hello Rabes! So it's been a while since I've gone blog stocking, but it's so good to get caught up. Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how big Sophie is getting!! What a cute post!