Little Sophie has been enjoying Ben's backside lately in her new biker seat. She is in pure heaven out on the open road. The only problem is.. she isn't to hip about keeping her helmet on. Hopefully that will change with time.
Look at her face!!! I guess wearing the helmet takes some getting used to--even for big kids. Bike rides are so fun! Well, looks like you or Ben will be takin' all the bugs--makes a great windshield for Soph!
how fun! jake and i just bought bikes and we are looking for a bike trailer for nolan to chill in. i can't wait to get out on the open road. biking is so much fun! sophie looks so grown up. oh, nolan is a walking machine. he even kicks the soccer ball. love you guys.
Way to start her early friend. I am glad you Rabe's enjoy a bike ride here and there. She is very angry with the helmet for sure, I would be too. Dear Sophie wear your helmet, all the cool kids are doing it.
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
6 comments:
Look at her face!!! I guess wearing the helmet takes some getting used to--even for big kids.
Bike rides are so fun! Well, looks like you or Ben will be takin' all the bugs--makes a great windshield for Soph!
There is just something about summer and bikes! Love it!
how fun! jake and i just bought bikes and we are looking for a bike trailer for nolan to chill in. i can't wait to get out on the open road. biking is so much fun! sophie looks so grown up. oh, nolan is a walking machine. he even kicks the soccer ball. love you guys.
I don't blame her. Those helmets can ruin a good hair day. Safety first Sophie!
Way to start her early friend. I am glad you Rabe's enjoy a bike ride here and there. She is very angry with the helmet for sure, I would be too. Dear Sophie wear your helmet, all the cool kids are doing it.
Go Sophie! I want to ride on the back too--looks like lots of fun--I don't care for helmet hair either--but gotta teach them young eh?
Post a Comment