Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to the South!


Sophie loved hanging out with her Grandpa Stan
Ben ordered the Frog Legs, he seemed to really like them....Ew sick!

We were so lucky to have our friends/family Stan and Kody Beagley come visit us. We had so much fun showing them Music City and just hanging out with them. They spoiled us while they were here taking us golfing, out to eat and paying for our car that was towed at dinner. Not so fun but we were glad they were here to experience it with us. Thanks again!! We love the Beag's!!!

6 comments:

The Steel's said...

What a great time with the Beag's. Too bad the whole fam couldn't come. They are always such a nice fun bunch. What, your car got towed? Those southerners po-po must take their parking lots seriously. I can't wait to see you friend, I have missed you dearly!

Sharstin said...

How fun! I want to come visit and see all the sights! The Beagley's are such a cute fam...glad you guys had fun--see you soon

Jill said...

i guess you guys are the destination spot!!! we will have to get ourselves down there soon!! can't wait to see you in 6 days!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so fun. Visitors are the best arent they? I just remember you babysitting for them all the time. They are so cute, and frog legs????

Alisa and Crowells said...

That is SO fun they got to come out to see you guys! We are totally jealous! Glad you had such a great time (minus the car tow).

meg said...

Oh I love the beagleys- what a fun treat!