We were so happy to go back to Utah for Nicole's wedding. We had such a fun day hanging out with family and friends and celebrating the wedding. It was such a good day!!
Sophie's expression sums up how we all felt after the wedding.
Congratulations indeed N and C! That is so exciting. Nicole looks darling and love the dress and the cake and the beautiful guests - and that goes for you three Rabe's.
It looks like you guys had fun! We wish we could have seen you guys! Let us know next time you are here and I'll make sure Mike is not out of town. Sophie is getting so big and I love her little walk!
Is there any leftover cake? It looks yummy. I kid. Sorry I missed you. I'm glad you had a nice visit. I love a good wedding. I will have to catch you next time around.
What a fun time! Love Soph's picture at the end! Nicole's colors and cake are totally Lori's style! Nicole looked so cute and the day must have been really fun!
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
7 comments:
Congratulations indeed N and C! That is so exciting. Nicole looks darling and love the dress and the cake and the beautiful guests - and that goes for you three Rabe's.
looks like wedding was a hit! was great to see ya--what a cute fam
It looks like you guys had fun! We wish we could have seen you guys! Let us know next time you are here and I'll make sure Mike is not out of town. Sophie is getting so big and I love her little walk!
Is there any leftover cake? It looks yummy. I kid. Sorry I missed you. I'm glad you had a nice visit. I love a good wedding. I will have to catch you next time around.
I can't believe you were in Utah and I did not get to see Soph!!! Whatever!!! Just kidding, I know you guys were probably so busy!
I'm jealous. It seems you guys go home every other month. Looks like fun!
What a fun time! Love Soph's picture at the end! Nicole's colors and cake are totally Lori's style! Nicole looked so cute and the day must have been really fun!
Post a Comment