Way to go Sophia..wahoo! Oh..I love her! She is growing up so fast. That video is the cutest thing ever. Her big wide toddler steps. I can't wait to see her, what a darling little girl.
what!!!! she looks so cute! that is so fun! now she is going to be looking at stuff at a whole new level. more to look at. we got to get crackin on nolan boy!
Oh she is so cute! Can she really be that big. I love the leg wobble, it is one of my favs. I really hope you guys can come and visit in May, cause I would love to see her.
she's such a doll! we decided to turn our profile to private, but we definitely want to keep in touch with you guys. When you get a minute, will you email us your email address so we can invite you to our blog?
Thanks, Jefferson & Melissa jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu
WOW! Sophie!!! That is SO great! She is growing up :( It's a good thing--but time just flies! She is always super cute all the time! Congrats Miss Sophia!
Dude, why are you copying my music from my blog. How DARE You? I know you just want to be like me so it is a compliment right..jk, great minds think alike again friend.
Our little family is living in the heart of Country Music- Nashville, TN. We moved here for Grad School but fell in love with the charm of the South and stayed! This is my simple way of keeping updated (trying) on taking picutres of my ever growing, changing, curious and eventful sweet kids.
14 comments:
Sophie makes me laugh when she walks!!! She is so adorable! I wanted to watch the video of her over and over again! Love you Soph!!!
Way to go Sophia..wahoo! Oh..I love her! She is growing up so fast. That video is the cutest thing ever. Her big wide toddler steps. I can't wait to see her, what a darling little girl.
what!!!! she looks so cute! that is so fun! now she is going to be looking at stuff at a whole new level. more to look at. we got to get crackin on nolan boy!
Oh she is so cute! Can she really be that big. I love the leg wobble, it is one of my favs. I really hope you guys can come and visit in May, cause I would love to see her.
Oh, Congratulations sweet Sophia!! We are also very proud of you! You are getting so big!
Congrats to Sophie! I love her little walk. What a sweet little gal.
Go Sophia! So much fun!
Cutest thing ever! I love when they first start to walk--and her walk is stinkin precious!
Yea, way to go Soph!
she's such a doll! we decided to turn our profile to private, but we definitely want to keep in touch with you guys. When you get a minute, will you email us your email address so we can invite you to our blog?
Thanks,
Jefferson & Melissa
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu
I've never met her, but she is so cute. Congrats Sophie!
WOW! Sophie!!! That is SO great! She is growing up :( It's a good thing--but time just flies! She is always super cute all the time! Congrats Miss Sophia!
Dude, why are you copying my music from my blog. How DARE You? I know you just want to be like me so it is a compliment right..jk, great minds think alike again friend.
oh my goodness- I LOVE the brand new baby walk. Soph is so tall and skinny and well...lucky! I love her and I'm so excited to see you both- yay!
Post a Comment