Saturday, March 22, 2008

We teach 'em young..

6 comments:

Robin said...

Too cute!! She is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

she is growing up and i love how ben is watching the cougars play!! go cougs!

Natalie said...

She is seriously so cute Kenj! I love her! It is so fun looking at your blog, you guys do so many fun things!!

The Steel's said...

Way to go Sophie! I can picture her in the marching band already! Macy's Thanksgiving Parade perhaps! Ben did a nice little tune at the end too. Well Done Ben! She is so stinking cute. I really love her and you friend!

Jena Hendry said...

She is too cute! We miss you guys!

Alisa and Crowells said...

So it totally looked like she was playing the flute and walking, too!! We loved how she started bobbing her head when Ben started whistling! Way to go Soph!