This is one of Sophie's future men. Spencer.. isn't he too cute! He adores Sophie, he always attacks her with hugs.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Spring Time = the ZOO
The other day we went to the Nashville ZoO with some friends. One of my very favorite things to do in the Spring is to go to the ZoO and see all the sweet babies. Surprisingly Sophie was really into it. She loved the birds. All and all it was a beautiful day and something I think we will be doing a lot this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
So cute! They would make a great couple! I love the zoo as well. We haven't been to the Knoxville Zoo yet, but I told Brielle we would go before the baby was born. I am so glad Sophie liked it.
i love the zoo!!! we can't wait to hit the one out here. probably won't be able to until june. ha ha sophie is such a beautiful little girl. she must take after her mom. just a couple more weeks until nolan and soph get to play.
Great fun, we love the zoo too. I wish we could be going right now. What cute little girls you are, meaning you friend. Spencer is very handsome, they would make a great couple.
Spencer appears to be the protective type. I like that in a man. I'm glad you guys had a fun time.
So fun! We have had some great times at the zoo w/you guys! Did Benji get to go?
The zoo! We haven't been for a really, really long time! That's cute she really liked the birds.
I love the Zoo--and it looks like you guys had such fun--it will be fun to see you in a few cute friend
Post a Comment