Today we got an Easter package from Grandpa & Grammy Crowell. Sophie was just as excited as I was. She got some cute Easter dresses (she is sporting one in the pic) and some fun easter treats and toys. Mail is the very Best!! Especially when you live away. Thanks Mom!
P.S. I have been a bad blogger I do admit, I am officially back to bloggin as of now.



7 comments:
You just wait until she is older and she will get soooo excited to get mail. Brielle loves getting packages and letters! It is the best. One of the perks of living away from home.
Happy Easter! Lucky Sophie--Reeses Eggs! That's a darling chair she's sitting on! The pink pail was cute, too!
dang she is getting big i can NOT wait any longer until i come out!!! Only like 3 weeks
Oh, I also love getting packages. I also got one in the mail today. Its such a fun surprise! Anyway, little Sophia is growing up. And yes, I agree, you have been a total slacker on blogging! But I still love you! Happy Easter!
we love packages too. we just got one from my parents! nolan especially loved the card. i don't know what it is with him and cards. sophie is looking bigger and more like a toddler everyday. she's beautiful! happy easter!
ps. i'm jealous that you guys can wear your easter dresses. it just snowed 4 inches this morning! now, how do you hide easter eggs in the snow?
Soph looks darling in her new dress! We hope you guys have a good Easter.
That is very kind of Kip and Luann. Way to get back on the blogging train friend. I have missed you dearly. I have missed seeing Sophie very much as well.
Post a Comment