Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Meet Ben


Well since Man Tag has been going on I thought I would subject my husband to it.
Here are some fun facts about Ben- aka -Benjamin Chirstian Rabe
-He is currently 28 years old, 5'11 and just perfect!
-He is attending Nurse Anesthesia School here in Tennessee (it's super busy but he is liking it).
-He loves to be activie.
-He has a strong passion for snow skiing (which is hard in TN).
- He Loves wakeboarding (which is also hard in TN.. we need to find someone with a boat)
- He enjoys soccer, rock climbing, mtn biking and anything that can give him a good challenge.
-He loves to keep up on politics and ESPN.
-He is super easy going and loves to be spontaneous (which is so good for me.)
-Ben LOVES sweets!! He would eat dessert for all of his meals if he could.
-He is a very generous person and would seriously do anything for anyone at anytime.
-Ben actually likes shopping which is so fun for me! We can go all day and he is up for it.
- He has a man crush on Jack Bauer.
-He adores his little girl and loves to spend every minute with her.
- Ben secretly loves blogging
-He is a wonderful husband, father and I couldn't ask for a more fun loving,caring person.

**I tag everyone!!

13 comments:

Robin said...

I like your new header. What a nice tribute to your man. I could eat sweets for every meal too.

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki said...

The Martineaus LOVE Ben!!! The header of your blog is darling!

The Steel's said...

I have always loved Ben, even when he would talk on the phone in his handicapped voice or strange accent. He is a great man..you can always be yourself around him. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Sharstin said...

Ben is definately a keeper!! He is tons of fun and such a cute dad! You guys are a great couple =)

Jill said...

oh kendra... you are so cute about ben. he is for sure rated an 11 on the charts! but jake's probably a 12. no offense. we miss you guys. we are going to see if we can find a cheap flight to come see you guys sometime. i probably talk to you later. love the header pic of sophie!

Jena Hendry said...

I love Benji! I don't get the man tag. What am I supposed to do?!

Jena Hendry said...

Also, I love the pic of Sophia on your heading. So adorable!

Alisa and Crowells said...

LOVE--LOVE the header! What a great tribute to Ben! He should have been the one representing Utah at our Stowe Ski trip! Love you guys!

The Steel's said...

I also love the new header friend..well done. you blogger you!

Lindsey Rose said...

This is cute! You two are so perfect for each other! We miss you and now you will have to come to Knoxville to see my new house! Let's plan it.

The Steel's said...

Kendra, you are becoming a worse blogger than Meg..get with it babe. We do love to see Ben's handsome face however!

meg said...

yay! ben rocks the house for sure- and that jaw line! Jan loved it from the beginning :)

Oh kenji, I do love your blog- and that Sophia, my goodness! Her little life is flying by!

-ash is going to get it- i'm the best blogger ever! :)